Roadcraft is the police handbook for driver training. It's used by all the emergency services and forms a key reference for driving instructors.
Updates for this new edition include a new overtaking chapter with separate sections on passing stationary vehicles, single stage overtakes, and multi-stage overtakes and new explanations of advanced concepts, such as limit points on left-hand bends.
Guided by a working group of experienced instructors, Roadcraft is essential learning for police officers preparing for the demands of operational driving.
Four reasons to buy it
1. Become a better driver - the techniques outlined in Roadcraft will help you become a safer and more skilful driver, able to cope with the most demanding situations
2. Be safer on the road - the Roadcraft system of car control provides you with a systematic decision-making tool that enables you to deal with hazards safely and efficiently
3. Learn new skills - clear explanations of advanced techniques, such as overtaking, positioning and limit points make you a safer, more competent driver
4. Expert guidance - thanks to input from trainers in the emergency services, Roadcraft is internationally recognised as the 'gold standard' for driving
|The Stationery Office
|The Police Foundation
|26 Oct 2020
Roadcraft - The Essential Police Driver's Handbook (RRP - £19.99)
- Brand: The Stationery Office (TSO)
- Product Code: TSOB013/2020
- Availability: In Stock
- 12 or more £14.00
- 24 or more £13.50
- 36 or more £13.00